Change can be made cheap and easy with the right method that develops a culture of continuous improvement in the team and ultimately the organization. Claudio’s method: PopcornFlow is a an approach to help teams get out of the rut of no-improvement. The method consists of 7 steps:
- List the problems and observations
- Create options by asking questions like: what could we do now to improve?
- Define possible experiments in the form of: Action, reason (why?), expectation, duration)
- Select and commit to run one of the experiments you listed
- Implement and follow-up the execution of the experiment you selected
- Review the results once the experiment is completed
- Define what your next steps are given what you learned from that experiment
Understand the gap between expectations and reality, and start the process all over again.
You can find out more about Claudio’s method at: PopcornFlow.com.
About Claudio Perrone
Claudio is an independent Lean & Agile management consultant, entrepreneur and startup strategist. You may know him for the amazing cartoons he creates for his presentations or, perhaps, for A3 Thinker, a deck of brainstorming cards for Lean Problem Solving. These days he focuses on PopcornFlow, a brand-new continuous evolution method for personal and organisational change.
You can connect with Claudio Perrone on twitter, and see Claudio Perrone on LinkedIn. These days Claudio is focusing on his latest work: PopcornFlow, a method by which you can Learn how to establish a continuous flow of small, traceable, co-created, explicit change experiments. For you, your team, your organization.