Collaboration is one of the key aspects of focus for Scrum Masters. We are, and should always be on the lookout for way to improve collaboration in our teams, and across teams and departments. In this episode, we dive into a specific Actionable Agile Tool that aims to boost collaboration: The Internal Unconference. Gene and Jeff share their own experience organizing Internal Unconferences, and why this even may be exactly what you need to improve collaboration in your organization.
- Are you having trouble getting inter-team cooperation going?
- Is it difficult to attack issues that require people from all over the organisation?
- Do you find decision making to be difficult and slow?
- Do you find it hard to just knuckle down and get things done?
- Do you want to remind people in your organisation how many brilliant people they work with?
In that case, you might consider running an “Internal Unconference”.