In this special Christmas BONUS episode, we cover some of the key lessons that Vasco collected throughout 2022. You get an insight into his lessons learned, but also the thinking process that led to them.
Listen in to learn about:
- The results of a change management poll for Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, and what that says about our community
- Product Ownership in 2022, and why the PO role needs a new approach in the Agile community
- Why the concept of Antifragile can, and should be applied to the work we do as Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
- A BONUS reflection question for you to reflect on at the end of this year.
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you are interested in being part of a volunteer team that will be working on helping Product Owners during the year 2023, contact Vasco at Vasco@Oikosofy.com, and share why you’d be interested to be part of this work to help Product Owners!
Resources from this episode
- The Create a Compelling Vision workshop facilitation guide e-course
- The User Story Mapping workshop facilitation guide
About Vasco Duarte
Author of http://NoEstimatesBook.com, and daily podcast host at https://scrum-master-toolbox.org/. I try to give back to the community every single day in an effort to improve the IT and product industry all over the world.
Product Manager, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Director, Agile Coach are only some of the roles that I’ve taken in software development organizations. Having worked in the software industry since 1997, and Agile practitioner since 2004. I’ve worked in small, medium and large software organizations as an Agile Coach or leader in agile adoption at those organizations.