This story starts with an US based company acquiring a Latin American software development organization. Mario shares what happened after that, and what he learned from the experience, where distributed agile development was the main method of development.
Books mentioned in this interview:
- Agile Project Management with Scrum by Ken Schwaber
- Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, and Project Managers in Transition by Lyssa Adkins
- Agile Estimation and Planning by Mike Cohn
Mario also talks about videos that are worth watching, here are some:
- Henrik Kniberg on Culture and its impact on processes
- Martin Fowler on Software development for the 21st century
About Mario Lucero
Mario Lucero is an Agile evangelist who wants to help people adopting agile (Kanban or Scrum). He’s worked with Agile since 2010 in a distributed software development environment.You can find Mario Lucero on Twitter. Mario Lucero in LinkedIn. Mario also writes a blog at: mariolucero.cl.